The club play their home games at Blaise Park, Station Road, St Blazey, Cornwall. PL24 2ND
Blaise Park is a 3,500 capacity stadium which opened in 1906. The ground was built on reclaimed land from the nearby estuary in the town. It was well used during the first world war as the pitch was dug up and the underlying sand was used to fill sandbags. The club moved back in after the war and constructed a wooden grandstand with bench seating in 1931, painted in the club’s colours. A crowd of more than 6,500 were in attendance for a Cornwall Senior Cup match against St Austell in 1949. In common with many non-league grounds, there is a sizeable grass bank which runs the length of the opposite touchline, with the River Par and Railway directly behind it.
The old grandstand was demolished at the turn of the twenty-first century and replaced by a concrete and metal structure which has a seating capacity of approximately 200. The only other cover at the ground is provided by a Breezeblock and timber lean-to behind the near goal. Directly next to that is the large clubhouse, built in 1972, which leads out onto the car park. The far end of the ground is known as the Laundry End because of the Laundry that once stood there. Blaise Park was the first sports ground in Cornwall to install floodlights in the late 1950s. They were paid for through a scheme of £1 shares and erected by voluntary labour. They were replaced in November 1989 and inaugurated with a friendly match against football league club Plymouth Argyle. The stadium is joined to Station Road, which in turn feeds onto the A390, one of the major roads in the county. The nearest train station is Par, approximately two miles away, which provides direct transport to Truro, Plymouth, and London.
Blaise Park was flooded during the nationwide flooding in November 2012.