St Dennis v St Blazey

St Dennis 4v0 St Blazey Att, 60est (17 away)


Half time, St Dennis 1v0 St Blazey


Full time, St Dennis 4v0 St Blazey

Man of the match, Cole. Without him in goal today it could have been even worse. Made some superb saves, quick off his line and despite giving away a penalty, there wasn’t much he could do with the defence pulled apart time and time again.

Next up for St Blazey, a return to league action at Blaise Park where Holsworthy are the visitors. Another chance for St Blazey to earn a league double having won 0v2 at Holsworthy earlier in the season.


Penryn v St Blazey

Penryn v St Blazey Att 58 (12 Away)


Half time, Penryn 1v1 St Blazey


Full time, Penryn 1v2 St Blazey

Man of the match, Steve Rodgers, strong on the ball and always looked the most likely player to make things happen for St Blazey.

Next up for St Blazey, A return to league action as Bere Alston are the visitors to Blaise Park on Saturday 15th December. Kick off 3.00pm

St Blazey E.C.L v St Minver

St Blazey E.C.L 1v3 St Minver

St Blazey crashed out of the league cup after suffering their second defeat to St Minver in four days.


St Stephens v St Blazey E.C.L

St Stephens WvO St Blazey E.C.L

St Blazey called the match off as they were unable to field a full side. The match and 3 points was awarded to St Stephens.

St Blazey E.C.L v Padstow

St Blazey E.C.L 2v3 Padstow

After winning 1v5 at Newquay last time out, a disappointing defeat as Padstow took all 3 points at Blaise Park.

Sticker v St Blazey

Sticker 2v1 St Blazey Att 106 (21 away)

St Blazey arrived at Sticker with a good squad of players after having so many players unavailable at the start of the season. Lee Whetter partnered James Baker in central defence. Vooght and Carron made up the back four. Eaton and Rendle were both unavailable due to work commitments so Bass, New and White made up the midfield with Vinny and Harris out wide. New signing Mabin made his debut up front.

St Blazey playing towards the clubhouse end first half created the first chance of the match. A good ball in from Harris on the left was met by Mabin who couldn’t get a full connection on the ball to trouble the Sticker goalkeeper. Sticker grew into the game and Hoskin was given to much time and space and his effort from distance was easily saved. Sticker soon after created a great chance with a lovely defence splitting pass out on the left only for the low shot to be well saved by England. Sticker had another long range effort fly over the bar after a loose ball was cut out. St Blazey worked the ball down the right hand side and a late challenge was awarded with a free kick. Up stepped Harris with his left foot and curled his free kick into the penalty area deceiving everyone and the ball nestled into the far corner of the net to put St Blazey in front after 21 minutes. Just a few minutes later St Blazey were awarded a free kick in almost exactly the same position. Up stepped Harris again who swung in another whipped free kick that whistled just past the far post. Sticker equalized after 35 minutes after another effort from distance was pushed away by England only for the loose ball to be crossed from the left and the loose ball bundled home.

Half time, Sticker 1v1 St Blazey

St Blazey came out in the second half and took the game to Sticker. With Paul and Bass in midfield winning the loose balls, St Blazey carried a threat. New signing Mabin threatened to score after good work from Harris but the final effort on goal was easily saved. St Blazey forced a corner, and the in swinging corner was missed by Stickers goalkeeper and Hoskin slapped the ball clear. The St Blazey fans and players straight away appealed for a hand ball and a penalty yet amazingly the referee claimed he hadn’t seen it much to St Blazey’s dismay. What would have been a certain penalty and a red card was waved away. That decision was soon to cost St Blazey as minutes later Stickers Butler picked up the ball 25 yards from goal and hit an unstoppable shot that England in goal could only get a slight hand to. St Blazey didn’t give up and could have forced extra time with a header at the far post going over and in the final moments, a St Blazey corner was taken short, and when the cross came in Mabin, unmarked failed to get enough on the cross to score a certain goal. Disappointment at the final whistle as St Blazey deserved something out of the game but its Sticker who head into the second round of the Cornwall Senior cup.

Full time, Sticker 2v1 St Blazey

Man of the match, Paul. Consistent performances and an important player for St Blazey in midfield. Pushed Sticker all the way tonight.

Next up for St Blazey, a return to Blaise Park under lights on Wednesday night as Wendron are the visitors. Kick off 7.30pm